8.06.2010

Fashion Meets Art

Just a quick one to ask if you like my new 'Jewellery Word Plaque', £12 from Next. I wanted something to hang all of my long necklaces on so they wouldn't get knotted up, but that would also make a beautiful piece of wall art for my newly decorated bedroom. I think I found it! This gorgeous plaque has a rustic, handmade look, adds quirky chic to my wall, AND keeps my chains safe - whilst looking super stylish! Let me know what you think...



Also, take a look at the necklace on the right - it's my most recent purchase, from Topshop, a 'Beads off fabric multi row' necklace which is made up of small pearl and gold beads hanging from strands of navy blue fabric. At £14, it's a reasonable way to liven up my breton striped tee to create a casually cool nautical look. 


Lou x

1 comment:

  1. you have an amazing jewllery collection!

    amazing blog, definitely be back!! :)Come follow TBAG if you fancy xx

    ReplyDelete

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers