8.29.2010

Seche Vite™ Dry Fast Top Coat

Time after time, I've rushed to my local Boots in order to buy the latest wonder product that claims either to transform my skin, revitalise my hair, or shake up my make-up; only to be woefully disappointed with the actual result when I get home. This was the case with so many nail varnish top coats I've tried, desperate to extend the life expectancy of my manicures (a new found love). My first attempt was a Rimmel one, followed by a Loreal version, both of which refused to fully set and scuffed up at the first sign of contact. I was disheartened to say the least. But when I saw Seche Vite's Dry Fast Top Coat whilst browsing ASOS on one of their fab discount days, I was more than a little intrigued. Surely it couldn't live up to its claim to be 'the world's finest top coat. Absolutely will not chip and creates the highest gloss of any product on the market today'? A bit of www. research taught me that InStyle endorsed it as one of their Best Beauty Buys, and seeing as I could purchase it with a discount I decided to take the risk (with very low expectations I might add). I was however VERY nicely surprised. Simple to apply to either fully dry or only just painted nails, it melted on perfectly, and dried almost immediately no matter how thick the coat. Woah. For £8.95 (without discount) I was seriously satisfied. I now use it on top of every manicure, and it keeps my varnish chip free for at least 3 days. The only downside is the amount of nail varnish remover you need to use to get it all off, but I suppose that's a small price to pay for pristine talons. So give it a go, I promise it does what it says on the tin (or bottle!)

Lou xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers