9.16.2010

Apologies! + Outfit 15/09/2010

Hello again! Long time no post! I've actually been in hospital for a while so I'm sorry for my lack of updates. I'm on the mend now though, so look out for regular new posts. I'm also extremely excited about attending the LOOK Show at the Saatchi Gallery in London tomorrow. I was one of the lucky few to get 2 tickets to the only show at London Fashion Week open to the public. It's run  by LOOK magazine, my absoloute favourite fashion mag, and is a fantastic idea as it showcases clothes from the highstreet that we can actually afford to buy! I can't wait - will be writing all about it, hopefully with plenty of pictures, when I get back. Just what I need to cheer me up after a pretty rough few weeks.

So, obviously I've been pondering what to wear ever since I found out. How do I achieve that 'I look effortlessly stylish yet I didn't try hard at all' look, whilst being comfy for travelling? Hmm. The only piece I've definitely settled on so far is my TOPSHOP Fleece Collar PU Biker Jacket, £58, which I previously blogged about buying. And here it is in action:



I wore it for the first time yesterday to celebrate my first trip out of the house in two weeks (hospital doesn't count!), and was delighted with how snug yet fashionable it was. Perfect for train travel.

I'm also wearing some super slouchy Mink Hareem Trousers, £25 from TOPSHOP, because sometimes you just need to be comfy. They'll go perfectly with this season's camel tones. Now I've lost weight, I felt more confident abut tucking them in, which definitely gives a sleeker silhouette.

I'm also wearing what was a summer season cardi from TOPSHOP, a lilac knitted piece that's quite short, with pastel flowers sewn on. I wanted to show that past season pieces can easily be worked into the colder weather by layering up. My ACCESSORIZE gold long chain with pastel beads and delicate butterflies finishes it off nicely.

I'm going to my wardrobe now to plan tomorrow's outfit, hopefully without covering every inch of my bedroom carpet in discarded items. Keep your eyes peeled for the inside scoop!

Lou x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers