5.20.2010

Today's Outfit - 20th May 2010



After a gruelling 2 and 1/2 hour exam yesterday, I gave in to the urge to dress up for some much needed retail therapy this morning. As you know from my earlier post, I'm not sold on the whole double denim trend, so I thought I'd take the concept of wearing denim in a new way and buy this pale denim waistcoat from Topshop, a first for me in its not being jeans or indigo coloured. I really love it with this short flowered dress, a Tesco bargain, with a belt to give shape at the waist and this sequined silver headband from Topshop for a jazzy feel and to cover up my second day greasy hair! A festival look I think - wish I was going to one, they're full on trend-fests!

Lou x

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,

    Great blog, really like it!
    Please have a look at my fashion page too, I would love for you to be a new follower.

    I am also doing a giveaway in the next few days!

    See you soon.

    ReplyDelete

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers