7.22.2010

Gossip Girl Season 4 Fashion Preview

Whatever your opinion on hit US TV show Gossip Girl, one thing's for sure - the fashion never disappoints. I personally am an out and proud Gossip Girl addict. I love the drama, the friendship woes, and the relationship ins and outs. Oh, and Chuck Bass (drool...). But as a budding style queen, I can't help but lust over the beautiful, bang on trend designer clothes just as much as the hot men (and believe me, there's plenty of both). So when I spotted some preview pics of Season 4's fashion on Look.co.uk, I was more than a bit excited. 

Now if I looked like Blair Warldorf, I'd be pretty ecstatic enough to start with, but if I was then handed this lustworthy pre-fall 2010 Oscar de la Renta dress to wear whilst meandering through the streets of Paris, I'd probably start foaming at the mouth (not over the dress, obviously). The strapless, corset style, full length gown, scarlet red with curvelicious ruffles is absoloutely the most gorgeous piece of fashion I've ever laid eyes on. Sigh! 

Check out the website for your Gossip Girl fix. And lots of Chuck Bass. What more could a girl possible want?

Lou xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers