7.11.2010

My Outfit - 11th June 2010

Another scorcher! When it's this hot, I feel an urgent need to wear everything summer related that I own, so I topped off my outfit with my fab sunglasses (see previous post) and brand new hat. Here's what I'm wearing:

  • Skirt - I just bought this gorgeous skirt from M&S' Limted Collection range for a reasonable £35. I chose it because of the super stretchy waistband, yet cool (temperature wise that is!) and floaty material with a silky lining, and because it covers my much hated knees! The abstract, almost animal print fits in with safari style, and the cream and tan shades go with anything.

  • Necklace - My outrageously bold necklace is also from M&S, and due to the amount of time it's been in store it must be popular! A fabulous mix of hot pink, on-trend coral and natural wooden shapes, all on a multi-strand pink thread, it livens up plain tees and screams summer. I can't find it online but it's definitely still in the shops.

  • Hat - What do you think of my trendsetting new hat?!? It was £15 from Accessorize, a Panama in natural cream with a black bow detail band. No way was I waiting till my holiday to wear it!  

Let me know what you think!

Lou xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers