10.12.2010

Animal Magic

Just a quick one to shout out about one of my fave new purchase. It ticks sooo many new season trends, starting with the animal / leopard print craze that's so hot, followed closely by the camel tone fad. This TOPSHOP Knitted Animal Dress, £42, is super soft, and unlike many of this season's knitwear pieces won't spark off my allergies as it's neither wool nor bitty (atchooo!). I didn't realise it was a dress when I bought it, but it's just the right length to be worn with black tights.

Knitted Animal Dress


I wore it for the first time around Uni yesterday, and felt stylish yet not over the top for campus dressing. To make sure I had a visible waistline (wouldn't want to put all that hard work losing 2 stone to waste!) I added an aged-effect, dark brown, rope twist look belt, also from TOPSHOP (yes, I did indeed keep them in wages for until xmas - shame!), looped through and down as is the trend.

I thought I looked pretty fab actually, with patent black flats and my aviator, along with my slouchy studded FCUK bag (see earlier posts)! Sometimes I feel like I've tried a bit too hard just to sit in the library but I felt really comfy in this.

Now what on earth shall I wear tomorrow...

Lou x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers