10.31.2010

Highland Fling - Outfit 29th Oct 2010

I'm currently planning an xmas shopping extravaganza in Edinburgh when term finishes - otherwise known as a two day trip up on the train, staying overnight in a funky hotel and seeing some sights with my mum... and probably (ok, definitely) bankrupting myself in the process. This inspired me (the trip, not the bankruptingness) to nab this gorgeous Warehouse Check Kilt, £40 on a recent jaunt into Nottingham. I'd seen it in a fashion mag a while ago and had been keeping my beady eyes open for it ever since. It's a traditional pleated style in green, blue and a little dash of red, and most importantly is a slightly big Size 12 (go me!!!)

check kilt


I wanted to rock a bright flash of red on top, so I chose my Topshop Knitted Pointelle Stitch Top, £35, which I tucked in (not too tight for a bit of volume) and pulled together with a Topshop Bobble Detail Elastic Belt, £12, through the skirt loops.  


Knitted Pointelle Stitch Top
Bobble Detail Elastic Belt


Black tights finished it all off, plus this Westwood Rocks Endless Oval Ringed Pearls Necklace, £48, which I got for £2 in one of their secret sales! Bargain. Check out my earlier post for more details on this quirky jewellery company.

I'm all ready for my trip now - I just have to get round to actually booking a hotel!

Lou xxx

2 comments:

  1. That red sweater is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mix of colours :)
    My sister lives in Edinburgh...where abouts are you going?? Sorry for not commenting in a while! Been so busy at uni!! www.clashingtime.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers