10.02.2010

Outfit - 01/10/10

Just a quick one as its my birthday tomorrow - I've got to get all my Uni work done today so I can go out and have fun! This was the outfit I wore yesterday for an early b'day meal with a friend. I wore it with my Topshop aviator and black patent ballet pumps from Faith. Eagle eyed readers will spot the Miss Selfridge suede shorts from my last post, worn with a bargain £5.99 H&M leopard print tee over an ASOS cream lace body, topped with an Oasis chunky bead necklace and my new Accessorize leopard print scarf. I thought the brown tones all worked well together, and the two clashing prints were complementary. Hope you like!



Lou (22 tomorrow!) x

1 comment:

  1. This is a fabulous outfit I love the clashing of prints works so well and the layering is perfect xoxo

    ReplyDelete

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers