10.09.2010

Birthday Outfit - 03/10/2010


I can't believe how manic the first couple of weeks back at Uni have been! It's all got a bit too serious for my liking. I finally submitted my teacher training application yesterday, after agonising over my personal statement for weeks. Just have to wait now...!
So, Sunday was my 22nd birthday (arghh, old age!), and my family went for a lovely meal, then to see Joseph and the Technicolour Dreamcoat - Keith Jack, runner up in the BBC's Any Dream Will Do, was totally amazing. I wore this brand new French Connection Maxi Dress, £60, with a plunging neckline, no sleeves, and a blue floral print.



I wasn't sure at first about continuing the maxi dress trend into autumn, but the muted, cool print of this dress had me hooked. It was really easy to wear with my aviator jacket, and will also look fab with this Navy Mixed Fabric Ruffle Cardi, now £30 in the sale (doesn't it drive you mad when something you haven't worn yet goes into the sale!)

Mixed Fabric Ruffle Cardi
I teamed my dress with these New Look Cutout Court Shoes, £10, a wide fit, ribbon tie, navy shoe with the 'in' midi heel. Perfect for not getting caught up in my dress, but still adding some height.

Cutout Court Shoe
I had a fabulous birthday, which made up for the shambles that was my 21st, when I was in hospital the week before and had to cancel my planned London extravaganza! Hope you like my outfit, please comment and follow!

Lou x

1 comment:

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers