10.23.2010

Va Va Voom Vision

Hi guys, sorry for the lack of posting recently, I've been uber-stressed about my teacher training applications. But I did find time to choose a brand new pair of designer specs. I was reading a piece on Andrew Garfield, the hunky new actor who's starring in the new film adaptation of Kazuo Ishiguro's hit novel, Never Let Me Go, alongside Keira Knightley and Carey Mulligan - it mentioned his previous job in Starbucks, which he took to meet geeky girls in thick, black framed glasses. This got me thinking. Maybe quirking up my image with some fierce frames instead of contact lenses might attract the right sort of male attention (i.e. serious but sexy types). Hmm. So I went into Specsavers and selected this Tommy Hilfiger pair straight away. The shape is really flattering and the silver detailing on the sides is chic yet stylish. Yay!

TH34 glassesTH34 glassesTH34 glasses


Let me know what you think!
Lou xxx

1 comment:

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers