6.23.2010

Fitflops - the Uggs of summer

Second time lucky - I wrote a beautifully witty (Ok, maybe a bit too much much self-praise!) post on this topic a few days ago, only for my netbook to go gaga and lose the whole thing. Yes, a few choice words did escape. So here goes...

Every fashionista knows that Uggs are that rare phenomenon: uber-comfy, yet classed as stylish and loved by celebs and common folk alike. So when it finally got too hot to justify a longer attachment and it was time to surgically remove my beloved pair from winter parched feet (let's face it, Uggs + hotpants isnt that great a look), I noticed a huge gap in the market for a summertime version of this classic footwear. That's when I discovered Fitflops. Not only are they foot friendly, in a huge range of styles and colours, and recommended by glossy mags such as GLAMOUR, they also tone your legs and bum whilst you walk - yes you heard me right! Thanks to space age 'Microwobbleboard™ technology', muscles are worked super hard while you jut carry out everyday errands, helping you on the way to mini skirt worthy thighs without any extra effort. And they really are sooo comfy and are great for back & joint probs.

Take a look at the official website for all the details and a look at the full range:

I opted for the fairly basic Walkstar 3 in Fuschia Patent (£45), which I bought in person from Charles Clinkard, as I didn't know my size.
http://www.charlesclinkard.co.uk/womens-c1#m80

If you do know your size though, and can order online, I would order from Boots to grab a fistful of advantage card points.

Whether you prefer casual or glam, neutral or vibrant, there's guaranteed to be a pair of Fitflops to suit your style. Go on, your feet will thank you for it!

Lou x

2 comments:

  1. uggs are must have :) i find them cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my first pair this winter and never took them off all season! x

    ReplyDelete

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers