6.26.2010

Orelia Jewellery - boutique gems in a high street store

Even though I had completely exhausted myself at Queens Club on the first day of my London trip a few weeks ago (mostly through sheer excitement at seeing a certain player that close up), I just had to make the most of my second day and our hotel The Levin's amazing location almost next to Harrods by indulging in a shopping spree, London-style. After a browse in Harrods and Harvey Nichols, I was determined to locate the brand new Topshop that had recently opened in Knightsbridge. Finally returning to where we started after a huge round trip of the surrounding streets, my mum suddenly points to a spot just across the road, enquiring, 'Is that it?' And yes, it was in fact right in front of my eyes, metres from where we'd started. I blame the left over adrenaline from my close encounter of the previous day. So anyway, after a few awestruck minutes upon entering this fashion treasure trove, I immediately abandoned my mum by the doorway and threw myself into a careful selection process of suitable garments for trying on, picking up some of their fantastic make-up (see future post) and accessories along the way.

So, to the point of my post, admittedly a few lines further on than I'd intended, I discovered amongst the jewellery stands an independant label called Orelia, bursting with on trend yet somehow special pieces. After much deliberation, I selected these stunning pink triple drop earrings on gold hooks (Lola, £15), perfect for this season's nude & pastel trends, fashionable yet timeless. I was so impressed with this line, checking the website as soon as I got home. Take a look to get an idea of their style, and pay Topshop Knightsbridge a visit if you're in the area - you won't be disappointed!

http://www.orelia.co.uk/

Lou x


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers