3.13.2010

Bargain vs. Blow-Out - Lip Care

It seems lip treatments are like buses. You search far and wide to find one that actually works, with no success, and just when you're pulling your hair out two come along at once.

The first one I discovered was CLINIQUE's Superbalm lip treatment, at £10. Milky white in colour, but thick and creamy, this feels amazing on and forms a great base when sunk in for lipstick or gloss.


Accordingly, I thought I was sorted for looking after my ever flaky problem lips. But at £10 a pop and in a very small tube, this is one pricey miracle. So when Simple's Kind to Lips Intensive Lip Moisturiser landed in my letter box as part of a free trial through Simple VIP Club (the first thing I've received), I faced a beauty dilemna. This treatment is clear in colour, almost like a gel, but still thick and creamy. An hour or so after application, lipgloss glides on effortlessly. I'm already a huge fan of their gentle, fragrance free skincare, and at £2.99, I can lather on as much of this product as I like without feeling guilty. Give it a try!

http://www.simple.co.uk/products/Simple-Kind-To-Lips-Intensive-Lip-Moisturiser-5g-260.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers