3.31.2010

Mulberry magic

Fistly, I would like to congratulate myself on giving Keira Knightley's Erdem maxi a rave review, only for LOOK and NOW magazines to both do the same this week. I'm either psychic or spot on style-wise. Also, yay me for getting my essay in on time. Oh if only I could reward myself with a delectable Mulberry Ruby Bayswater in bang-on-trend nude. On the whole, designer gear isn't really on my radar, being ever so slightly out of my price range, but since I spotted the Mulberry Alexa a few months ago I've had serious style envy. So when I saw this little beauty in LOOK just now, I'll admit to some unladylike drooling. Roomy enough for the kitchen sink, a hip shade that isn't so out there as to need recycling next season, and sported by Pixie Lott and Fearne Cotton - what more could a girl wish for? Oh yeah, a cheque for £795. Maybe now's the time to start playing the Lottery...

Share the love! Lou x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers