3.19.2010

Magazine Review - LOOK 22nd March 2010

Another fashion packed edition of LOOK magazine. Here are the highlights:

  • All The Dresses... - Brillint that the LOOK team have finally added high street copies so we can channel our fave stars' styles. Loving the Lipsy VIP ruffle dress at £175, a gorgeous, affordable alternative to Diane Kruger's floor length Chanel numnber.
  • Where Have Nadine's Gorgeous Curves Gone? - As much as I think celebs' weights are their own personal business, Girls Aloud's Nadine Coyle did look excessively skinny when she arrived back in the UK last week. Maybe the LA lifestyle was too much pressure.
  • Henry Holland Does High Street - A brillint collection from this hot designer, fittingly modelled by Pixie Geldof. My top pick is the yellow floral dress at £30 - a style steal.
  • Top 10 Shoe Investment Buys - This feature gave me a serious case of shoe envy. The patent pink Giuseppe Zanotti heels are to die for, but at £480 all I can do is mutter under my breathe at my non-celeb bank balance.
  • Get Next Season's Trends Now! - Interesting to see what we'll all be wearing in six months' time, but it's hard to think about autumn when I'm still searching for a glimpse of summer. I really hope they're right about the Frou-Frou trend though, it's ultra feminine and pastels are always a winner.
  • How to Accessorise Spring's 4 Key Looks - Sometimes it's tricky to know how much / little to accessorise an on-trend outfit, so this feature's great for showing what goes, and how to rock military, new denim, spring dresses and boudoir.
  • Break All The Rules - Sorry LOOK, there's no way on earth I'm turning up at Uni wearing bright orange 'Inner Socket Eyeshadow'. I'm pretty sure I'd be high on the gossip agenda for at least a month.
NEXT...Company magazine, April Blogging Issue.

Lou xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers