3.14.2010

My Outfit - Mothers Day, 14th March 2010

My first pic of myself (cringe)! I was meant to be saving my new spring wardrobe for the nicer weather, but seeing as we were going out for a posh meal I thought I'd put on something new. Here I'm wearing a black and pink, floral print, skater dress from New Look, £25, and a pink and cream floral headband from Topshop (around £10 I think). The dress was so comfy in a light, stretchy fabric, clinging in the right places but skimming over my tummy. The 3/4 sleeves gave me more confidence and there was a cute cut-out at the back. I decided to wear the headband around my forehead, but underneath the top layer of hair, twisting my fringe back for height. Although you can't see them, I'm also wearing my new 'Parade' black, strappy sandals from Dune (a newly discovered wonder-shop) which cost £65. They looked great with black tights for now but will look equally fab with brightly painted toenails in summer. A triumph I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers