3.09.2010

Getting started...

Wow, I never thought I'd be saying this but welcome to my very own style blog! 'Big woop' you may say, but I'm really excited about getting this started. It might take me a while to figure it all out, but here's what I hope to achieve...eventually...


  • An in depth review of all the weekly and monthly fashion mags I buy, such as LOOK, Cosmopolitan, Glamour, Company, and any others I can lay my hands on.
  • A run down of all the latest high street fashion drops, including how the key pieces actually look on.
  • An up to date summary of the current trends and how to work them in the real world.
  • Fashionable peeps spotted on my travels, mostly around Nottingham and Uni.
  • Celeb style choices, the highs AND the lows (and the very very lows).
  • The latest buzz on the beauty scene, including the rave-worthy skin care and cosmetics miracles that flood the media - do they REALLY work?
  • Finally, a photo diary of little old me and my fashion and beauty choices, including how to flatter a non-size-0 figure.
A bit ambitious? Hopefully not, when I get my head around it all.


So keep an eye on Stylespylou and let me know how I'm doing - all suggestions welcome!


Lou xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers