3.15.2010

Nails Inc. - AMAZING Manicure

A few weeks ago I went on a shop-till -you-drop trip to the Meadowhall shopping centre in Sheffield (brilliant place). I was determined to get my first ever professional manicure while I was there, and as soon as I spotted the Nails Inc. station inside Debenhams, I booked myself in. The lovely manicurist, Maggie, fitted me in within 20 minitues. The manicure itself took me completely by surprise (in a very good way). After filing and shaping my nails, pushing back the cuticles, applying cuticle oil, and rubbing in hand cream, the Kensington Caviar Base Coat was applied, followed by two coats of hot pink Walton Street, and finished off with the Kensington Caviar Top Coat. The result was an extremely glossy, rock-hard, beautifully applied manicure that lasted from the tuesday until sunday, before a hot bath started to wear it off. At £17, this was a complete bargain, and gave a super professional look. Gorgeous colour too. Log on to  http://nailsinc.com/services to find your nearest store. Thanks Maggie!

Lou xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers