3.25.2010

Today's Outfit - Thursday 25th March 2010

Ok, so I may have said I was going to wait for some cosmic sign that summer was on its way before I brought out my fab new spring wardrobe, but I got a bit fed up with that. So today I went to Uni in a whole outfit of new spring-wear, channelling the nude, floaty trend (with some concessions to the lack of heat atm!).
I decided to team a peach coloured tunic/dress from Topshop (I don't care if my mum asks where my trousers are, if it covers your bum it's a dress, ok?), beautifully ruffled around the neckline, with a cream, 3/4 sleeve cardi covered in small blue hearts, also Topshop. I added black tights, my new peep toe gold and cream pumps from Dorothy Perkins, a soft creamy scarf from Oasis, a cream waisted belt to give the DRESS shape, and my 'L'amore' heart earrings in pink and gold from Accessorize. Not bad if I do say so myself. Comments please!

Lou x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers