4.01.2010

My Outfit - 1st April 2010

So today I pulled out another Spring look (maybe wanted to impress someone of the opposite sex...), channelling pale lilac and cream with a small floral print, coupled with a 'holey' cardi for casual chic. I added my beloved pearl and bow necklace, bought from Topshop a while ago but still bang on trend. Black tights while its chilly, but I'll be wearing some lovely cream ones from Topshop very soon!

  • Sleeveless cream & lilac floral skater dress with straps across the back: Topshop, around £32.
  • Long, 'Knitted Pointelle' (or 'holey' for us normal folk) lilac cardi: Topshop, around £38
  • Cream pearl and bow necklace, Topshop
Some of you eagle-eyed readers may have spotted a high street store addiction by now - Hi, I'm Louisa and I'm addicted to Topshop...feels good to let it out.

So do you think I impressed? Lou x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers