4.03.2010

What's in Shops - 3rd April 2010

As a much deserved reward for finishing my essay on time (well that's my excuse anyway), I went on a very fruitful and extremely expensive shopping trip yesterday. You know how sometimes you go into town and can't find one thing you love enough to actually buy, then other times you're like a kid in a candy store, not knowing where to look for all the uber stylish goodies on display? Well yesterday was definitely the latter (as my bank balance will forever remind me). So, I thought I'd give a round up of what's hot on the high street right now:

  • H&M: For one of my not so favourite shops, there were quite a lot of hot pieces here yesterday. Their flower garden collection is great for holiday buys, with floaty tops and maxis in bright floral prints. The scarves are especially cute. I bought an amazing elasticated floral skirt for - wait for it - £7.99! No you haven't got blurred vision, it was THAT cheap. I also grabbed two plain camis with adjustable straps in peach and dusky pink, £4.99 each.
  • Oasis: I didn't find much I personally wanted this time, but they have got a wide selection of nautical chic, floaty maxis and full-skirted floral dresses. I did nab though a great white tee with a blue sequinned parisian motif (Artisan Trompe L'Oeil Tee £28.00) Great for adding a stroke of style to casual days.
  • Topshop: A treasure trove as usual. Full of nudes and pastels, underwear as outerwear, antique florals, tropical miama-esque prints and much much more. I bought their pale grey Frill Wrap Dress for £45. The wrap style means you can adjust the fit exactly, the frills accentuate your 'assets' and the shade is spot on. Can't wait to wear!
Comments please, Lou x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers