4.16.2010

MORE Magazine / Miss Selfridge Reader Stylist Competition

OMG I am soooo excited! A little while ago I entered the photo of my cream and lilac skater dress outfit (see below) into the More Magazine / Miss Selfridge Reader Stylist competition (being the on trend fashionista I am), and found out yesterday that I've been shortlisted in the Top 5! So now I need to hope the votes roll in and I win the chance to go to the More HQ in London and film a video blog with a Miss Selfridge outfit I can keep! Yay!!! Finger crossed...

Vote for me at: http://apps.facebook.com/more_fbs/?c=compete&m=vote

(Sorry for the lack of posts recently, it's essay season and that's taking all my (very limited) attention!)

Lou xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers