4.04.2010

Welcome to the earrings emporium

OMG, I've just had a bit of a shock. Ok, well maybe that's a bit dramatic - I'll start at the beginning...
This morning, I decided to do something productive with my time instead of lazing around like normal. So I grabbed my earrings draw and set out to unravel, pair up, clean and rearrange them all. Firstly, it's a much harder job than you would imagine. You have no idea how frustrating it can be when you find five assorted earrings ravelled up in so tight a knot you think some evil force must have set out to try your patience. Anyway, when I'd laid them all out, I COULD NOT BELIEVE just how many earrings I've acquired over the 7 years I've had my ears pierced. See right for the incriminating evidence. This selection of 'fashion' earrings comes from Topshop, Dorothy Perkins, Accessorize, M&S (you'd be surprised at the quality of their jewellery), and lots of other places. Some are even homemade. I literally don't think my draw can take any more. Will that stop me buying? Will it heck.

Happy Easter!
Lou x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers