4.10.2010

Bad Hair Day Solution

Everyone has days when, no matter what you try, your hair just won't behave and you just want to tear it all out. There's only so much products can do and we're not all endowed with long flowing tresses that can be scooped up into an elegant pony. On days like these (today being one of them), what I want more than anything is to have it all swept back off my face, preferrably in a stylish manner. So when I spotted this cream 'Jersey Flower Stretch' hair band, £6,  in Dorothy Perkins, I had to grab it. The soft, stretchy band keeps my hair pushed back, and is wide enough to control my fringe but not so wide as to squash any volume. I wore the corsage to one side for effortless chic. It's amazing how something so easy to throw on can look so great (no comments on the stripy cardi please, I'd just got home and thrown something comfy on!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers