4.18.2010

Today's Outfit - 18th April 2010

Ok, so you can all wag your finger at me as much as you want, but I deperately needed a break from essay madness, so I went shopping with my mum this morning (yes, I hear your tutting). Due to the gorgeous summery day, and seeing as we all know how long that's likely to last in Brrritain, I put together a cool outfit for the warm weather (see what I did there?!?...fine), mixing denim with graphic floral print and pastel lace.
  • My dark denim shorts are from Miss Selfridge (£28), high waisted with 6 'buttons' on a wide waistband to squash my tummy in. I love them and wear them so often, usually with black or cream tights but here with black and grey floral print leggings from Topshop. No way would I wear them with bare legs, but leggings allow me to rock the shorts trend in a way the suits my figure.
  • I tucked a peach cami from H&M into my shorts to streamline my silhouette and added a lilac lacy crop top from Topshop, a nod to two trends in one go. Again, the cami lets me work an on-trend crop top without having to show my less than toned midriff.
Let me know if you think this works!

Lou xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers