4.21.2010

# Here comes the summer sun

I can't believe what amazing summery weather we had today! I took the opportunity (not knowing if it might be snowing again if I so much as blink) to dig out my gorgeous FCUK sunglasses that I bought last summer from Boots. At £60, they did cause me to pause and mentally assess the state of my bank balance, but I'm SO glad I threw caution to the wind and snapped them up. I had them surgically attached to my face all through last summer, and I can now understand the concept of investment pieces, as I love them just as much now as I did when they were brand new. I know if I'd bought cheaper ones I'd be bored of them by now and looking for a new pair. A dark blue with a hint of sea green (yes I know that sounds odd), the gold strips at the edges add a touch of class and the huge lenses flatter my face shape. So anyway, here's a pic, and expect to see them in lots of my style pics from now on! Bring on the summer!!!

Lou xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers